27 July 2006

Oops, I did it again!

Sorry to quote Britney, but I just realized my big plans for getting on a regular blogging schedule have failed. I'm afraid we're chasing away the few readers we have, due to lack of posting. I'm really sorry, I'm trying - but things are really busy. I mean, I come home from work and I have so much TV and computer stuff to catch up on. What am I, Superwoman? I mean I can't do it all!!!!

Wait, that's not a good enough excuse. I know, it's the heat. I practically have heatstroke from these last few weeks of hotness. And on one of the hottest days of the year, Rick dragged me around town to take pictures. That took a whole week of recuperation. You can't expect me to blog after an experience like that can you? (Actually, it was quite fun. You can see some pictures from our day here...)

And hey, since I'm sitting here berating myself for not posting, it just hit me. You know what? The title of this blog is Views from Two. Hmmm, how long has it been since you've heard the views of the other "Two"? I'll tell you, it was way back in April. (To be fair, I've only posted twice since then but still.)

It reminds me of the time Rick said "Hey let's do a puzzle together," as he proceeded to pull a 1,000 piece mosaic Mickey Mouse puzzle off the store shelf. It was all good until the border was put together and the yellow shoes and red shorts were finished. Then suddenly football got more interesting than the puzzle. And the rest of the puzzle, all the blue stuff, yeah, I had to finish that. But I'm not bitter, I just don't like mosaic puzzles anymore.